Marramarra Lodge is a brand new luxury retreat on the Hawkesbury. Only accessible by boat or seaplane, yet so close to Sydney, this new luxury accommodation will be a hit with both domestic and international travellers looking for a quick and easy escape from the city – just one hour from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
The exclusive Marramarra lodge sits high on Fishermans Point peninsula on the Hawkesbury River with just eight stylish Peninsula Tents and seven Hawkesbury Bungalows – all with water views and either sunrise or sunset options.
The all-inclusive stay includes a daily six-course degustation at Budyari Restaurant as well as daily activities. There is also a spa and pool for spending a relaxing day in the stunning surrounds.
Two night Marramarra Lodge packages include:
– Transfers via Brooklyn Wharf & Marramarra Lodge
– Accommodation in a newly restored Hawkesbury Bungalow or Luxury Tent
– Gourmet breakfast of chef’s locally sourced and house made produce, each morning
– Light lunch daily
– Exclusive selection of minibar items
– Dinner beverages and paired wines
– Chef’s degustation dinner each evening
– Luxury amenities
– Daily resort activities
From just $1,100 per person twin share.
Include a scenic Seaplane transfer or a Jet Ski Safari.
To book or enquire please contact the Alquemie team at firstname.lastname@example.org.