One of the latest additions to the new Cultural Attractions of Australia collection is this wonderful experience at the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne’s city centre. Guests will experience an exclusive and unforgettable evening of art, music, fine dining and wine.
The Gallery will be exclusively yours for the evening. Arrive at the NGV’s iconic waterwall entrance where you will be welcomed and escorted on a private tour to discover the extraordinary highlights of the NGV’s acclaimed international collection. Intimate live music performances will accompany your private viewing experience.
Then indulge in a degustation dinner, set within the gallery space in front of the NGV’s revered masterpiece, Giambattista Tiepolo’s The Banquet of Cleopatra.
- Exclusive and private evening at Australia’s oldest and most visited art museum.
- Private evening access to the NGV.
- Highlights tour of the art collection by NGV Curator or NGV Guide.
- Curated live music performances.
- Degustation dinner in front of NGV’s most famous masterpiece, The Banquet of Cleopatra by Giambattista Tiepolo.
- Professional video or photography taken of the event will be made available to guests.